- 🇧🇪 [Alowis Curaçao Triple Sec] is made from various citrus fruits such as Spanish bitter oranges and sweet oranges.
- 🙏 [Alowis Curaçao Triple Sec] during the distillation, alcohol vapors pass through the fresh orange peel in the “aroma basket” in the distillation unit.
- 🙏 [The added aromatic spices] ensure the beautiful balance of freshness, warmth and floral. This was the first liqueur created in 1876.
- 👍 [a real classic in the bars] Curaçao Triple Sec is a real classic in the bars.
- 👍 [The soft orange flavor] allows it to be used in a wide variety of cocktails. The ultimate classics are the Cosmopolitan and the Sidecar.