- 🇧🇪 [DELICIOUS POFFERTJES] Bake delicious and crispy poffertjes at home quickly and easily with our ready-to-use baking mix for poffertjes (direct from our factory in Belgium)!
- 🧇 [TRADITIONAL DISH] Poffertjes is an old Dutch traditional dish that is often served at fairs and amusement parks. It is indeed a very small pancake, so this delicacy is also known as “Little Dutch Pancake” in English.
- 🧁 [FUN WITH BAKING] With the advent and popularity of food truck festivals in the Netherlands, the popularity of Poffertjes has increased enormously. Traditionally, poffertjes are served with a little butter and powdered sugar, but these days, poffertjes are often eaten with all sorts of different toppings such as chocolate, fruit sauces, honey and much more.
- 🍪 [COMFORTABLE BAKING BUT CAUTION] You need a special baking tray to bake poffertjes. Other materials such as (cast) aluminum with Teflon are expressly unsuitable, as poffertjes are turned with a metal fork and sharp tips of the fork irreparably damage the Teflon non-stick coating in no time at all | Mixing ratio: 1 kg Poffertjes mix + 1.5 liters of water Preparation: Bake for 3 minutes at 220 ° C Mini pancakes per kg of mixture: 200 pieces
- 🎡 [FOR EVERYONE AND EVERY OCCASION] Suitable for: Private celebrations, family, ideal for birthdays but also for commercial use such as B. at fairs, gastronomy, ice cream parlors and much more. m. | The advantages over frozen dough, no frozen transport / storage, no thawing time, long shelf life (2 years) lower cost price per piece