- 🤓 [Apple Berry] Apple fruit tea with a complex bouquet of orange, rooibos, passion fruit and blackberry leaf | A real taste bomb that stimulates all the senses | Healthy alternative to sweet soft drinks | Ideal for children and the rest of the family | Also delicious as a cold iced tea
- 🤓 [Fruit-flavored tea? ] Are you looking for a tea with a full fruit flavor? Then choose Apple Berry! This fruit tea gives you a nice cup of tea that is perfectly balanced between sweet and sweet / sour. We make the fruity taste of this tea particularly fascinating and complex by adding orange slices, rooibos, passion fruit and blackberry leaves.
- 😍 [Also for children] This tea is also very suitable for children! Let them enjoy this natural, healthy and tasty alternative to sweetened soft drinks. The fruity taste impresses with the addition of orange slices, rooibos, passion fruit and blackberry leaf. Pure nature ‘in a bag’
- 🍀 [Does an ingredient list say little? ] It says it all at Apple Berry. Each bag of Apple Berry contains apple pieces, lemon verbena, green rooibos, marigold, orange, raspberry, blackberry leaf, black currant and passion fruit. It is typical of our quality tea that you can easily find all of these ingredients. Feel free to open a bag and use the list of ingredients to find the ingredients
- 🍀 [Apple Berry? ] Apple Berry? Of course, the taste of apples and berries is abundant in this fruit tea. However, this was just the starting point for the mix we made of it. At Pip’s Tea we love to create combinations that give you an even bigger one
- ☕️ [Serving tip] Make your own iced tea with our fruit herbal tea! Bring some water to a boil and add several tea bags. Let the tea steep for at least three minutes. Then dilute this flavor bomb with cold water and ice cubes. Ready! Do you prefer to drink it warm? Let the fruit tea flavor in boiling water up to 100 degrees.