- 😍 [PIP’S Chai-Tee] A black tea combined with lemon peel, allspice, cardamom, pink pepper, cloves, ginger and star anise. This tea offers a bouquet of herbs to make the ideal chai latte.
- 🤓 [Discover the world with a cup of tea] Everyone knows the classic black tea. But our chai tea? It’s different. A spicy blend of herbs creates a taste explosion that you will not find in any other black tea.
- 😍 [Pip’s Chai Tea] consists of a special mixture of lemon peel, allspice, cardamom, pink pepper, cloves, star anise and ginger, mixed with the best Indian black tea. The result is a unique chai that lets you discover the world over a strong cup of tea. Try it yourself and let yourself be surprised by its unique taste.
- ☕️ [Serving tip] Chai tea tastes best as a latte with a generous dash of milk. Warm some milk in a saucepan and then add the tea. For best results, soak your cup of tea in boiling hot water (up to 100 ° C) for at least three minutes.
- 🐄 [milk? Willingly! ] When we say that the taste of this tea is unique, we mean it. Our chai only really comes into its own when you serve it with a greedy dash of milk. So you can easily prepare your own chai latte. Is it worth heating a saucepan with milk for this? Absolutely.