- 🤓 [FRENCH LEMON] Lemongrass & verbena refined with oriental and French herbs. Extremely refreshing and full of herbs. An herbal tea that smells like lemon and has a spicy taste. Thai composition of lemongrass and ginger, rounded off with a citrus peel and Mediterranean liquorice. The perfect mix between east and south. Fascinating and unique taste experience
- 🤓 [French lemon tea] Our new French lemon tea is a perfect connection between east and south. This herbal tea is a clash between Europe and Asia that will charm you.
- 😍 [Lemongrass] Lemongrass predominates, but the Provencal bouquet makes it as captivating as a Frenchman who tries to speak Thai: a pleasure for all the senses. “French lemon tea is a perfect connection between east and south.”
- 🍀 [Exciting aromas] With this new herbal tea we are continuing the Pip’s Tea line. We want to offer you flavors that go beyond what you think you already know. We offer you a journey of discovery in every bag that connects tastes, colors, smells and continents.
- 🍀 [French lemon tea] This French lemon tea has a clear signature in taste and smell: extremely refreshing and full of herbs. This makes it a tea that is healthy and delicious at any time of the day. “In every bag we offer you a journey of discovery that connects tastes, colors, smells and continents.”
- ☕️ [Serving tip] Make your own iced tea with our fruit herbal tea! Bring some water to a boil and add several tea bags. Let the tea steep for at least three minutes. Then dilute this flavor bomb with cold water and ice cubes. Ready! Do you prefer to drink it warm? Let the fruit tea flavor in boiling water up to 100 degrees.