- 🤓 [Fruit infusion] A delicious composition of fruits and beetroot. Apple, elderberry and raspberry infusion, beetroot for a complex taste experience that you will not find anywhere else. An absolute delight for lovers of a deliciously aromatic fruit tea with the perfect sweet note.
- 🤓 [Deliciously sweet] This is a fruit tea like you’ve never tried before. With its bright red color and sweet-fruity aroma, it may not look any different immediately, but with the first sip you will notice that this tea has a lot more to offer than it suggests. We combine an abundance of different fruits with hibiscus and – yes, you read that right
- 😍 [PREMIUM QUALITY] At Pip’s Tea, we focus on taste. If we can select ingredients that are good for you in one fell swoop, that is of course an advantage. And that should be the case with our Fruit Garden. The idea of adding beetroot to the mix came about after Pip experienced the positive effects himself
- 😍 [Nigerian hibiscus blossom] then adds a surprisingly slightly sour note. This not only breaks the sweetness of the other ingredients, but also ensures that all the flavors come together to create a unique taste experience. The balanced mix of sweet and sour makes this power pack the ideal healthy tea for children and those with a sweet tooth of all ages.
- ☕️ [Serving tip] Make fresh iced tea yourself with our Fruit Garden! Bring some water to a boil and add several tea bags. Let the tea steep for at least three minutes. Then dilute this flavor bomb with cold water and ice cubes. Ready! Do you prefer to drink it warm? Let the fruit tea flavor in boiling water up to 100 degrees.
- 🍀 [Natural Flavor Explosion] To follow in the footsteps of classic cotton candy, you have to come up with strong flavors. And we are happy to take on this challenge at Pip’s Tea. If you hold a bag of Cotton Candy in front of your nose, you will always be blown away by the strong aroma of grapes, elderberries, blackcurrants, blueberries and hibiscus