- 🤓 [An herbal tea] An herbal tea that smells like lemon and has a spicy taste. Thai composition of lemongrass and ginger, rounded off with citrus peel and Mediterranean liquorice.
- 🤓 [Lemongrass] The long, fresh leaves are also used in many Asian countries (for example in Thailand) to prepare thirst-quenching tea beverages. The stems are pounded soft before they are scalded with boiling water so that the essential oils dissolve particularly well
- 😍 [Ginger] Ginger is widely used in the beverage (ginger ale, ginger beer) and food industries. Ginger Ale is a non-alcoholic ginger-flavored lemonade that was particularly popular around the mid-20th century. Because of its stimulating effect on sweating, ginger is popular in hot countries as an addition to coffee or tea. Pure ginger tea is also used.
- 😍 [Licorice] In the Arab world, especially in Egypt and Syria, infusions made from licorice powder, drunk cool, are popular as a soft drink. The drinks are known by their Arabic name (Arabic عرقسوس, DMG ʿaraqsūs), where ʿaraqsūs is drunk before the start of fasting with a soup meal
- 🍀 [Citrus peel] The peel of citrus fruits is known to be a little bitter. However, it is precisely these bitter substances that are very healthy.
- ☕️ [Serving tip] Make your own iced tea with our fruit herbal tea! Bring some water to a boil and add several tea bags. Let the tea steep for at least three minutes. Then dilute this flavor bomb with cold water and ice cubes. Ready! Do you prefer to drink it warm? Let the fruit tea flavor in boiling water up to 100 degrees.