- 🤓 [NATURAL GROWING] When producing hibiscus tea, we make sure that the flowers are gently dried.
- 🤓 [UNIQUE TASTE] This is the only way to fully develop the unique taste of hibiscus.
- 😍 [PREMIUM QUALITY] Without artificial colors, flavors or additives. Hibiscus tea is a natural product. Roselle, Karkade tea, Sabdariffa marshmallow … Hibiscus flowers have numerous names and are part of several recipes for delicious, traditional drinks. They can also be used for sparkling wine, cocktails and fruit water, as well as in the kitchen for jellies, compotes, desserts … let your creativity run free!
- ☕️ [Serving tip] 2 or 3 tablespoons for 1L of water. Let it steep in boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes or, for iced tea, let the flowers steep in cold water for 4 to 8 hours. Sweeten to your taste and … good tasting!
- 🍀 [WELL-BEING TEA] – In addition to its cleansing and simulating properties, the hibiscus flower tea is very thirst-quenching and rich in antioxidants. It is the ideal tea for a detox cure and can be drunk at any time of the day (without caffeine).